If we learned anything last year, it’s that a need to pivot your business during a global pandemic is essential. Have you fully embraced a digital marketplace and transformed your business model in order to accommodate the needs of your customers? If the answer is no, we got your back.
Being part of the WSI family, a global leader in digital marketing, we are proud to share the latest industry insights with you. Here’s how you can digitally transform your business in 2021.
5 Ways to Digitally Transform Your Business
1. Attract Prospects
Inbound marketing attracts prospects to your website using enticing content. Examples include keyword research, PPC, SEO, content optimization influencers, social.
Get the most out of inbound marketing by:
- Understanding your target market and building a buyer persona.
- Leveraging keyword research to increase SEO and marketability of content.
- Showing up where your customers are – Instagram for millennials, LinkedIn for B2B.
2. Convert Visitors
Simply said, conversion tools convert visitors into leads. Conversion rate optimization is the intersection of:
- User intent – install software (like Hotjar) to see how users are interfacing on your website.
- Company goals – create content with the user in mind that adds value, connects, and is relatable over sales-y.
- Website experience – movement on your website as it creates distractions rather than conversions.
3. Close Leads
Once you capture your leads in the marketing or sales funnel, you want to turn them into customers. Some marketing and sales automation tools you should keep in mind include:
- Create workflows in advance and automate repeatable processes.
- Pinpoint sales and marketing KPIs to increase ROI.
- Personalize the customer experience.
- Increase sales team efficiency.
Email automation nurtures top-of-funnel leads as they move through to sales-qualified leads.
- Use an intriguing subject line.
- Personalize the content.
- Mention the purpose.
- End with a CTA.
- Focus on the reader.
CRM – customer relationship management – allows sales teams to walk leads through the sales funnel using established processes until the sale is closed (and beyond).
- Establish sales stages.
- Set weekly cadence.
- Review stalled deals.
- Evaluate data without judgement.
4. Delight Customers
Online reputation management (ORM) allows you to control online conversations about your business, because 79% of customers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations:
- Set up a process to proactively get reviews.
- Respond to all reviews within 24 hours. A bad review is an opportunity to engage.
- Measure your ratings to identify how you can improve.
5. Measure Promoters
Measure your efforts using all the relevant analytics – website analytics, Google ads, social platforms and ads, online visibility – to:
- Monitor performance for emerging trends.
- Understand clients’ acquisition, behavior, conversion.
- Set strategy.
- Identify shifts in the market.
- Measure ROI.
Contact Famous WSI Results today! We help small to mid-sized business owners who are too busy running their businesses to focus on their marketing and advertising efforts. We specialize in Internet, TV, and radio advertising, and are particularly vested in Search Engine Optimization, website design, mobile website design, pay-per-click campaigns, and original content management in order to help our clientele claim their share of the marketplace.
Get in touch:
Leave a Reply