Over the years, LinkedIn has become a resourceful platform not only for individuals looking for work but also for businesses trying to market their brand. Since this specific medium has always been rooted in networking, its marketing potential turns out to be so valuable these days.
Is your company actively present on LinkedIn?
There are many ways you can market your brand online. Here’s how you can use LinkedIn, the largest business networking platform in the world, to increase your share of the marketplace:
5 LinkedIn Business Tips to Use Now
- Complete and Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile – The first impressions are everything. Not to mention they affect your search ranking score. Do yourself a favor now and make sure your work experience is up to date so others can quickly find out about your company, products or services you have to offer. Don’t forget to add you company profile to the page as well!
- Connect with Others – While you should link up with those you already know, LinkedIn is a networking platform so don’t shy away from accepting invites from new people! The more you expand your network, the more marketing opportunities you get!
- Be Creative – There’s over 500 million active users on LinkedIn. Find a way to stand out! Write a compelling bio, share insightful articles, include videos from your business and don’t forget to include a call to action!
- Pay It Forward – Recommending others can be the greatest thing that ever happened to your business. A good old ‘word of mouth’ is still a powerful way to provide testimonials while marketing your business at the same time!
- Join Targeted Groups – LinkedIn groups are a great way to focus on your niche. Use them to connect with others, spread your message and brand your business!
There you go! Use these 5 tips and take your LinkedIn Business profile to another level! If you need help managing your business account, don’t hesitate to contact Famous WSI Results.
Famous WSI Results and partner Advertising Is Simple are a full-service marketing agency located in Wilmington, Delaware, helping small to mid-sized businesses with all their digital marketing, radio and television advertising needs. Get in touch.