Did you know investing in a good website design early on is one of the smartest things a business can do? Why? Because there’s no better way to quickly inform your customers who you are, what you do and how you do it better than your competition.
Research shows that a user/ potential customer can form an opinion about your online presence in about .05 seconds once the page loads. That means what they see online can either make or break your business! If a well-designed website is not you first and foremost marketing tool at the moment, we’re here to tell you it’s time to change your approach! Here’s 5 more reasons why a good website design is important for your business growth:
5 Benefits of a Good Website Design
- Better Branding. In simple words, your website should act as an extension of your brand. To leave a lasting impression on your visitors, invest in a professional looking website with clear call-to-actions for potential customers. Also, keep in mind that if your web presence doesn’t transfer to a good experience on mobile devices, about 50% of your visitors will most likely think you don’t care about them.
- Higher Google ranking. By creating a responsive and mobile-friendly website, you will have greater success in reaching more potential customers. Implementing SEO and creating quality content tells a search engine like Google that your website is relevant, therefore more people need to see it. Result? Higher rankings!
- Data-Driven Results. Use Google Analytics (for free) to learn how your users are interacting with your company’s website and then improve their experience accordingly. Trust us, your website will prove invaluable in providing data about your customers and their buying behaviors!
- 24/7 Accessibility. With the help of a good website design, business owners are able to create a user-friendly and welcoming online environment where visitors can get useful information any time of the day.
- Better Customer Service. One last thing to remember when it comes to a good website design is that it should be all about the user! That means easy navigation, clean layout, visible contact information, up to date links and of course, quality content. Your clientele will NOT be impressed with a dated and poor functioning website! Remember, first impression counts!
As you can see, a good website design has the potential of becoming the most effective marketing and branding material your business can use.
RELATED POST: 7 Steps to Making Your Website a Success
Are you ready to invest in a good website design?
At Famous WSI Results, we look to partner with our customers to help make their advertising dollars go a long way. By implementing a few reputation-protection measures and taking the time to consciously monitor your online reputation, we lessen the chances of having to spend countless dollars cleaning up your reputation.
Get in touch: