Visual content is a quick and powerful way to grab your customer’s attention. While a photograph can say a thousand words, great video marketing strategy has potential to quickly generate leads for your business. Why is that? Because videos are direct, concrete and easily consumable in a short amount of time.
There are many kinds of ways you can use video marketing these days. It all depends on your call to action and your target audience. Here are some great ways to bring video content to your customers:
10 Ways to Use Video Marketing to Promote Your Business
- Demonstration Videos – This type of video showcases everything about your product or service live over the internet. The best demo video tells a story, is fun to watch and makes your product look easy to use.
- Lists or Round Up Videos – You can share your most interesting tips, facts or photos in this video format. Titles such as “Top 5” or “Best of” always generate great interest as the content is simple to consume, short, concise and relevant to your audience.
- Q&A Videos – These videos are perfect if you want to create customer engagement. Q&A videos humanize your brand and give people who are watching the answers they’re seeking.
- Live Videos – The biggest advantage of this kind of video is the ability to connect with your audience on social media in real time. Not to mention, it’s a fun and authentic way to foster engagement and create brand awareness.
- Video Blogs – These videos are beneficial for building brand loyalty, educating your audience and fostering conversation and curiosity to explore the given subject more. Here’s an example of a video blog:
- Webinars – These videos can work as a point of revenue, an exclusive promotion or to position yourself as an expert in your industry. You can either charge people for attending your webinars or use these videos as a marketing tool to create customer engagement, loyalty, and inbound lead generation.
- How-To-Videos – These videos are very desirable as they prove to be useful in a variety of industries, especially if you’re a service-based company.
- Behind the Scenes Videos – Whether it’s an office tour or a day in the life video, viewers love getting a peek behind the scenes and into your company’s culture.
- Meet the Team – Another great way to show the faces behind your brand and build customer loyalty.
- Customer Review Videos – When the good old “word of mouth” goes virtual, that’s a recipe for some powerful marketing. Transparency and personal commitment to your products or services captured in a customer review or testimonial not only builds trust but also transcribes to a more confident buying decision.
Video marketing has come a long way in the recent years and it continues to evolve every day. Despite the growing impact of video in digital marketing, there are still businesses that have yet to implement this strategy. Are you one of them? If so, we can help!
Famous WSI Results and partner Advertising Is Simple are a full-service marketing agency located in Wilmington, Delaware, helping small to mid-sized businesses with all their digital marketing, radio and tv advertising needs. Get in touch.