One of the most important elements of a good website design are not only the visual aids but also the user experience they provide. When the architecture of your website (web design) is centered around the buyer’s journey, that’s when you have a chance to convert your website visitors into leads more often.
Don’t know where to start? Here are some of the critical web design elements that are helpful in optimizing your business online space for conversions.
Key Web Design Elements of a Website That Converts:
- Website Speed – A slow loading website is the first thing users will notice when they visit your page. Potential customers may not only become impatient and lose trust in your brand, but you may also get penalized by search engines if your website takes too long to load. To determine the speed of your business website, start by using one of the free tools available online.
- Case Studies, Testimonials, Reviews – Provide potential buyers with proof that you made customers happy with your services or products in the past. Case studies, client testimonials and reviews are powerful content pieces that might just convert your website visitors into leads.
- Video Content – Websites that include video have a bigger chance to have their message get across rather that a static text. With video, you can convey emotion, demonstrate a product and prove your credibility as a brand that’s covering important subjects in your industry.
- Pricing Page – If you’re a service-based business, it’s important to showcase a pricing page on your website that includes all variables, which may affect the price of your services. While you don’t have to publish specific prices, you can still discuss different ranges to provide the potential customer with understanding of whether they can afford to work with you or not.
- Home Page Accessibility – Since not all of users discover websites by landing on the home page first, having this anchor is important in providing potential customers with an opportunity to easily navigate your business web space. You can do it simply by linking your home page to a logo and have it show up in the same place on each web page.
Are you ready to invest in a good website design?
Contact Famous WSI Results today! We help small to mid-sized business owners with all of their digital marketing needs.
Get in touch: