There are many Search Engine Optimization tactics and at times it has frustrated even digital marketing professionals to determine which one of them work and which don’t. One thing is clear, though. Google is rewarding those websites that are optimized across the board for all types of devices including mobile and desktop.
What local businesses need to realize is that an effective digital marketing strategy is a lot of various tools, of which the main ingredient is SEO that need to be implemented in a cohesive manner to achieve marketing harmony.
Does your business website indicate a positive user experience at the moment? If you’re not sure, here are 5 SEO essentials that are sure to kickstart higher search rankings for your local business.
How to Kickstart Search Engine Optimization for Your Local Business
- Updating your local directories and verifying your site on online listings such as Google My Business, Yelp, and Manta.
- Having a secure website that loads quickly and is easy to navigate both on a desktop and mobile devices.
- Implementing meta data for each page and including ALT tags for each image.
- Establishing a sitemap to identify the type of website page.
- Consistently sharing well–written and original content that is valuable to readers.
The bottom line is, you can get great results for your Delaware Business if you start using these 5 steps right away to attract more search traffic to your website!
Need help with Search Engine Optimization?
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about how Famous WSI Results can help you rank your business higher in the search engines, get in touch.