In just a few short weeks, terms like social distancing and flattening the curve appeared in our daily vocabulary and Covid-19 forced us to adjust to a new normal while working from home. While those surely unprecedented times seem to bring a lot of unknowns for many businesses, there are certain things you can do now to help alleviate the heaviness of the current situation.
If your business is currently feeling the effects of the global pandemic, it’s time to rethink your digital marketing strategy. We believe that trying to save money by cutting back on your digital efforts is only a short-term solution that you will most likely regret in a long run…
Since most of us are working from home these days, it’s time to use this opportunity and dive in deeper into the digital world in an effort to improve your business. If you think you’re ready to claim your share of the marketplace and reach new customers, this post is for you!
Things You Can Do for Your Business
While Working from Home
- Hit Refresh on the Old Content – One way to boost your search engine ranking is by updating old content (blog posts or YouTube videos) with new information, hashtags, optimized photos and relevant backlinks.
- Update Your Company’s Website – In order to reach more customers, now is a perfect time to boost your site’s organic reach and focus on SEO. You can start by going over each page and updating your page titles, headers and meta tags.
- Leverage a Healthy Mix of Social Media – It’s time to connect with your audience! In times of so much uncertainty, we guarantee your potential clients will appreciate that extra customer service care and attention to details.
- Research New Platforms to Reach More People – Whether it’s uploading Insta-stories, going live on Facebook or creating tutorials and informative videos for your audience, use this time to connect with people who are actively seeking new media to stay entertained and informed.
- Invest Time in a Competitor Analysis – Pay attention to what your competitors are doing online. If you’re looking to benefit from a comparison analysis of your industry, check out these 5 Steps you should take to make your company more competitive and better focused on success.
- Get Client Testimonials – One of the most powerful and cost-effective marketing tools for your business are client testimonials. Why? Because they deliver value from the people that know your services or products best. If you’re wondering how to ask your clients to provide feedback about your work, check out this article.
If you have any questions or would like to find out how Famous WSI Results can help your business claim its share of the marketplace, contact us today!
Famous WSI Results | 302-407-0430 | info@FamousWSIResults.com