Business owners have often debated whether or not blogging is relevant for their Delaware business. Regardless of your company size, blogging plays an essential role in terms of your online content marketing strategy. According to a recent study from Hubspot, 57% of companies who have a blog reported acquiring a customer from their blog.
So why should your Delaware business invest in blogging? Below are 5 benefits of blogging!
- Increase Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Search engines like Google love frequent and fresh content. Blogging is an easy way to provide consistent new material and relevant keywords for the search engines to pick up on.
- Build trust with customers. Blogging is a great way to connect with your online viewers while receiving feedback at the same time. By responding to the reader’s questions or concerns, you are ultimately gaining their trust and giving them industry insights.
- Positions you as an industry leader. By providing well written blog articles pertaining expert information within your industry, this establishes your company as an industry leader. The more knowledge you share with viewers to more you become a “go to” source for qualified information.
- Increase sharing opportunities. Each post is another opportunity for viewers to share your blog. As more people market your post, this inevitably validates your credibility as a business.
- Drive traffic to website. If you have a business page on social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin) share your posts so that when viewers read your post they are automatically sent back to your website. Make sure you give users reasons to click through your website as well.
If you need help with your blogging, contact the content marketing experts of Delaware at FamousWSIResults.com | MDoyle@FamousWSIResults.com | (302) 407-0430