When discussing your digital marketing strategy, we can’t forget about all the other basic business elements that will contribute to your plan of action. Understanding your “why”, having a polished elevator pitch, defining your buyer persona and knowing your competitive advantage are crucial concepts to take into consideration before implementing your digital strategy.
According to The Digital Minds Book by WSI, building your plan of action requires answering important questions first. Here’s what should be on your digital strategy checklist:
Must-Have Digital Strategy Checklist
- Building Your List and Your Database – This is where you’re going to nurture your prospect and customer base. Choose a platform that allows you to monitor every stage of your customer’s journey all the way to the sales pipeline.
- Building Your Core Message – Think of this as a story your brand needs to tell the customers so they better understand your services or products. The more you focus on one main idea you’re trying to sell the better!
- Defining Goals Within Your Strategy – Your marketing message should align with goals you’re trying to accomplish. Whether it’s generating more leads and sales, gaining authority and relevance in your industry or simply nurturing relationships and connections you already have, defining your goals will help you develop a more accurate brand messaging later on.
- Defining the Channels – Each channel requires a different format so be selective when trying to find the right platform to carry your message. A question you should ask yourself here is: What are the digital channels that you will use to reach each buyer persona?
- Measuring Results – This is the final strategy element that is best utilized when paired with marketing automation tools that provide analytics on a regular basis.
Contact Famous WSI Results today! We help small to mid-sized business owners who are too busy running their businesses to focus on their marketing and advertising efforts. We specialize in Internet, TV, and radio advertising, and are particularly vested in Search Engine Optimization, website design, mobile website design, pay-per-click campaigns, and original content management in order to help our clientele claim their share of the marketplace.
Get in touch:
Famous WSI Results | 302-407-0430 | info@FamousWSIResults.com